Senior Game Artist
Hadi Games was founded in 2021 by a group of professionals who spent their careers in leading Mobile Game Industry companies. At Hadi, we established a fully remote team that aims to combine technology and creativity to develop high-quality mobile games that will entertain millions of people.
In Hadi Games, we don’t want you to work with managers, leave your cosy home to commute for hours to the office, or need you to sit around in long meetings, rather than simply create. What matters to us is not where or how you work but what you do at the end of the day. In Hadi, we are all about speed and huge believers that small independent teams allow for innovation and quick iterations. We support the idea that everyone is responsible for their tasks but not afraid of asking for guidance if needed.
- You have a deep understanding of the mobile games industry and its current trends and requirements.
- You can self-organize and work independently while also taking charge of team efforts and 3rd party vendors.
- You don't need someone to look over your shoulder to constantly guide & direct you but are not afraid to seek help if required.
- Expertise in creating and integrating 2D characters, environments, VFX, and UI with a generalist mindset.
- Advanced Unity knowledge in implementing various visual aspects of a game.
- Previously shipped at least one hit title.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Creating and leading art development from idea to release
- Understanding the free-to-play gaming market and KPIs with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game design.
- Experience in 3D packages, UX, and general animation principles is a bonus.
Benefits we provide;
- Fully remote work environment.
- Compensation to set up your remote environment.
- Private healthcare, if applicable.
- Bonus scheme depending on game performance.
Salary Range: 60k$-120k$ regardless of location.