- You have a deep understanding of the mobile games industry and its current trends and requirements.
- You can self-organize and work independently while also taking charge of team efforts and 3rd party vendors.
- You don't need someone to look over your shoulder to constantly guide & direct you but are not afraid to seek help if required.
- Expertise in Unity & C#.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Previously shipped at least one hit title.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Leading all game development from an idea to release.
- Developing reusable tools and systems.
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game design
Benefits we provide
- Fully remote work environment
- Compensation to set up your remote environment
- Competitive Salary regardless of location
- Private healthcare, if applicable
- Relocation assistance & compensation, if applicable.